Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Fall Bucket List

Sunday was the first official day of fall and although it doesn't fully feel like autumn outside, I have taken it upon myself to get this family into the spirit of the season.  The house smells of cinnamon, apples, and pumpkin, the air is set a little cooler (to give the full effect), I have been serving up pumpkin spice lattes like it's my job (iced of course. . .it's hot outside!), and I started my first fall bucket list.  Bucket list or not, do you have a list of things that you like to do, or would like to do, in the fall?  One of the biggies on my list is to go to the Pickin' Patch (https://www.facebook.com/pages/ThePickinPatch/133377916709927).  The Pickin' Patch is located in Dunnellon and owned and operated by a local farming family.  I highly recommend giving them a try if visiting a pumpkin patch is on your list this fall. They have different kinds of pumpkins, from traditional to unique (I loved the white pumpkins!) as well as a sunflower patch, photo opp spots, hay rides, and a small corn maze.    
I have included my "current" bucket list with this post, but I'm sure I will be adding things as fall continues.
What are your plans for fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment